In order to ensure compliance with federal regulations concerning marketing dart guns and toy guns in general, as well as imitation firearms, all our dart guns, water guns, and bullets are brightly colored in one or more of the federally specified colors. Some products may include black, steel blue, silver, or aluminum on the exterior surface of the product as an accent color, but not more than 50% of the total visible surface area.
However, some of our products may still be mistaken for an actual gun by law enforcement officers and others, and displaying them in public can be dangerous or considered a crime in certain areas. Avoid displaying, exhibiting, and brandishing in a threatening fashion, and make sure never to bring, store, or keep on school property.
Futuristic dart guns and space-themed guns, as well as any other blasters that do not resemble a real-life weapon, are arguably outside the scope of state and local regulations, and cannot reasonably be perceived to be actual firearms. Caution is still advised.
Usage disclaimer gun to blaster
- To avoid injuries, do not point dart gun and water guns at people or animals.
- To avoid damaging the product and causing injuries, do not put any objects other than the foam darts provided into the blaster.
- Do not attempt to modify the darts or blaster in any way.
- Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear is recommended for players and people within range.
- All blasters, parts, and products should only be unpackaged by an adult or with adult supervision, and all the packaging material must be removed by an adult.
- Unload the dart blaster when not in use.
- We advise you not to leave plastic toys, guns, or any plastic parts in a hot car during peak summer heat (the same goes for lithium batteries). This can cause warping in rare circumstances.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Some blasters may contain small parts which will be noted on the packaged that are not intended to be used by children under eight years of age.
Buzz Bee Toys is a family-friendly website, and as such, does not use language referring to taboo subjects such as violence and aggression. This is why we strive to avoid using some terms and replacing them with more neutral counterparts. For example:
We do not use dart gun – instead, we say dart blaster. To ensure safety, we completely redesigned the projectile and the ammunition so they do not resemble bullets. Instead, we use foam darts and refer to them as such throughout our website and marketing materials.
All our products come with darts included in the packaging. Certain darts and clips may be interchangeable with some of the major brands like Nerf*, Dart Zone*, and X-Shot* dart blasters. However, we strongly encourage using only the darts provided with the blaster Darts of other, lesser-known brands may not meet safety standards and can cause injuries and damages to the product itself.
*Notice of Non-Affiliation and Disclaimer
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nerf, Dart Zone or X-Shot or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
The names Nerf Gun as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.